Activities for little kids in Costa Rica… No problem! You are in a huge nature park here!
Traveling with little children is always a challenge. Not only you have to be watching them all the time, but you have to find activities that they can enjoy!
But in Costa Rica, people are super children-friendly and there are several activities you can totally enjoy with them, while you enjoy your trip as well!
1. Butterfly Gardens: In almost all touristic areas of Costa Rica you can find one and for Little kid is fantasy land!
You can check them out in our “Best of Costa Rica” package! In the areas of Arenal and Manuel Antonio. Or in the “Rainforest Romance Package” in the Peace Waterfalls Garden which has a huge one… and a great area to see toucans, macaws, monkeys as well as a fantastic rescue center with jaguars.
2. Hanging Bridges: For kids above three… this is an adventure…. Safe and easy walking you can take them to enjoy the rain forest at its best.
3. Floating trips: Floating through the rain forest is a soft fun adventure where the prizes can be the animals seen.
4. Hot Springs… Of course not the hottest! But the mild ones are really nice for children any age.
5. Rescue Centers: Animals, animals… Is there something more fun and joyful for a kid… And a rescue center teaches a lot about caring and conservation.
The “Rainforest Romance Package” in the Peace Waterfalls Garden which has a fantastic rescue center with jaguars.
6. Aerial Trams: Flying over the rainforest is an adventure for children… and the child within!
The package: “Family Vacations” in Arenal Volcano Area.
7. Canopy Tours: Find out about it with our travel experts. There are some where you have a mix of walking and platforms and guides can always take them!