I totally recommend this tour… and let me tell you one by one, the reasons why….
- It starts in the Central Valley. It gives you time to experience a bit of the central area and main population area in the country.
- It takes you to Manuel Antonio. And gives you the chance to live a bit of exploring and a bit of adventure by doing the tour at the National park and the rainforest zip lining.
- After the hike and the adventure it takes you to Tamarindo, one of the fun places in terms of beach, great sailing and fantastic sunsets.
- All transportation between destinations is done by flights. You will see the amazing Costarrican beauty from the air but get to the next destination in less than an hour.
- It includes three great tours and the hotels in the visited areas are absolutely gorgeous.