Contact Manuel Here!
Manuel's Favorite Package
I have been working in the Travel industry for more than 7 years and started as an Infrastructure Manager. Now I am C.I.O.
I love the travel industry because I can travel with great prices.
Children and/or pets: 10 turtles and 2 frogs
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Favorite Music: House Music
- Favorite Book of all times: Juan Salvador Gaviota
- Favorite TV Series: Star Trek
- Favorite thing to do at home: listening to music
- Favorite visited country besides Costa Rica: Nicaragua
- Favorite wild animal: Lion
- Dream trip: Norway, North Ireland
- Favorite dessert: “torta Chilena”
- Favorite adventure in Costa Rica: Tortuguero
- Favorite region of Costa Rica: Tortuguero, Manuel Antonio, Arenal
- What I cannot live without: Music
- Favorite Costa Rican dish: My version of Sopa Negra
- Worst fear: envy
- A secret about me: Sometimes I dream that I’m the richest person in the world, but nobody knows that, and that is my secret
- Wanted to be when I was a kid: doctor
- A historical or fiction character I wish I could meet: Leonardo Da Vinci
- If I wasn’t in the travel industry I would be in: IT industry
- Childhood dream: I don’t remember, that was many years ago.
- Friday nights are: for sleep!!!
- Me, in ten years: still working in IT, I LOVE MY WORK!!!