I have been working in the Travel industry for 21 years and started as a Product Executive . Now I am Tourplan Executive and part- time as Product Executive
I love the travel industry, because I love every little inch of my country and I’m proud to show this paradise to our visitors. It’s the best heritage for our children.
Children: 2 (1 boy, 1 girl)
Pets: 2 (1 turtle, 1 hen)
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Favorite Music: Heavy Metal, Rock, Alternative, Classical music.
- Favorite Movie of all times: The Godfather I, II, III
- Favorite Book of all times: Frankenstein – Mary Shelley
- Favorite TV Series: Alfred Hitchcock Presents
- Favorite thing to do at home: Stay in bed and watch tv with my guys
- Favorite visited country besides Costa Rica: Panama
- Favorite wild animal: Polar bear
- Best story while traveling: When my son find a turtle nest in Tortuguero, we were completely alone on the beach, was the first time for my kids in that beautiful place, was October and the birth season had almost finished, he said “I will find one” and he did it! the little turtles came out from the nest and they went straight to their journey to the sea. Was an amazing moment.
- Dream trip: In this moment, go with my little girl to Europe to see castles … real castles.
- Favorite dessert: Chocolate with chocolate
- Favorite adventure in Costa Rica: Canopy tour in Monteverde, Arenal, Guanacaste anywhere!
- Favorite region of Costa Rica: Tortuguero
- What I cannot live without: Coffee, of course J
- Favorite Costa Rican dish: Gallo pinto with eggs
- Downside of Costa Rica, from my point of view: Lack of security
- Worst fear: a car crash …again L
- A secret about me … I HATE cooking but I like when I cooking for my kids (and they tell me …this is the best ever), I do it ONLY for love.
- Wanted to be when I was a kid: teacher, dressmaker, nun, farmer, chef, etc.
- A historical or fiction character I wish I could meet: Edgar Allan Poe
- If I wasn’t in the travel industry I would be in: Software engineering
- Favorite Phrase: “It’s better to burn out than fade away”. Kurt Cobain
- Childhood dream: To be invisible
- Friday nights are: Movie time!
- Me, in ten years: a little more: I hope that a little more wise, happy and with a lot of love.