I have been working in the Travel industry for 7 years and started as a Sustainable Project Coordinator. Now I am working as a travel consultant
I love the travel industry because it gives me the chance to learn from tourism, my country, and nature of my job, country and nature. My next step is to be a tour guide, so I can interact more with people.
Children and/or pets: Neither one. But I love my Nikon 🙂
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Favorite Music: All kinds of music, but mostly with positive lyrics
- Favorite Movie of all times: Pirates of Caribbean, all of them…….
- Favorite Book of all times: I can’t tell….. Love in the times of Cholera, The picture of Dorian Gray, The ghost of Canterville, The Reader, Room.
- Favorite TV Series: Sense 8, Suits
- Favorite thing to do at home: Clean, Coffee, read, cook.
- Favorite visited country besides Costa Rica: I haven’t been abroad…YET! But planning a trip to Cuba, Colombian/Brazilian Amazon Colombia – Brazil, Germany.
- Favorite wild animal: Above all Sharks
- The best story while traveling: I write a new best story every trip.
- Dream trip: I really dream about taking one of the ferries that go from Colombia all the way down in the Amazon river to Brazil. A 12 days trip in the wildest place on Earth.
- Favorite dessert: Tiramisu + black coffee
- Favorite adventure in Costa Rica: The ride from the Central part of Costa Rica to the Southern region reaching Drake Bay. You leave the city find the ocean, get on a boat through the mangroves, meet the ocean and see Corcovado or the Caño Island
- Favorite region of Costa Rica: Corcovado
- What I cannot live without: My sense of amazement about the smallest things.
- Favorite Costa Rican dish: Fruits, and I love the sweet plantains.
- The downside of Costa Rica, from my point of view: How easy we forget our heritage. Traditions, history, culture.
- Worst fear: Electricity
- A secret about me: I’m colorblind
- Wanted to be when I was a kid: Everything, I always wanted to try everything and learn everything.
- A historical or fictional character I wish I could meet: This guy who can jump to everywhere.
- If I wasn’t in the travel industry I would be in: I will love to be a Captain of a boat.
- Favorite Phrase: Do it, even if you are scared. / If your dreams don’t scare you, they are not big enough / How long would you stay? Should I prepare coffee or my life?
- Childhood dream: Life in NYC
- Friday nights are: When I plan where to go hiking, exploring, museums.
- Me, in ten years: I also dream about being a father and teach my child about nature. I would love to be a naturist guide, take more time for photography and family.